Director Identification Number
Director Identification Number (DIN)
Under the government regarding companies, Director Identification Number is compulsory and mandatory for becoming the director of a Company. Any person desirous of becoming Director of a public or private company has to apply for the allotment of Permanent Din Number to the Central Government of India as per the Form DIR 3. We have all kinds of support for making the allotment of DIN an easy affair for the customers. Therefore avail our peerless Directors Identification Number Services and that also at a very nominal charge.
Who should apply for DIN?
- Any person who is a director of a company or any who one intends/proposed to be a director of company in future needs to apply for DIN.
- As per the New Companies Act, 2013, DIN has become mandatory and compulsory for all the directors.
- DIN is individual specific and not company specific, so only one DIN is needed per director/person.
Documents required for applying DIN:
- Identity Proof (Any one of the following)
PAN Card / Driving License / Passport / Voter Id Card.
- Residence Proof (Any one of the following)
Driving License / Passport / Voter Id Card / Telephone Bill / Ration Card / Electricity Bill / Bank Statement /
- Colored Photo Graph
Following persons can attest the annexure required with the DIN application:
- Gazzetted officer
- Practicing CS/CS/ICWA
- Company Secretary in employment